Jaguar is always on the hunt for advanced power conditioning technologies. The Kemp MAXiiMUS is certainly one of the more far-out technologies we've encountered, but we've worked with Kemp for several years now and they've always produced products that deliver the highest level of performance and value. This is the MAXiiMUS P40, which is the smaller of these units. Includes a gold-plated power outlet/receptacle; a rhodium outlet can be requested, however with this product we recommend the gold because of the higher conductive properties of gold.
The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit. This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!
- Audio Grade standalone unit
- Intended to use near your audio/video equipment
- Easy to install between your wall outlet and A/V power distributor
- Furutech IEC inlet and outlet
- Wooden lacquered footer plate with Perfect Sound damper feet
- Gabriel-Tech GDL90 Chip + Fostac HF damping sheets inside
- 8 Duende Criatura accumulator damping rings
- Maximum current 16 A
- Color white (RAL 9016)
- Weight 8 kg / 17 lbs.
- Sizes 33x9x35 cm / 13x3.6x13.8" (without footer plate)
Note: Maximum current capacity for both the P40 and M100 is 16A or 1,960 watts, which is about the full capacity of a 20A circuit.