The music hall mmf-11.1 turntable, our latest flagship, is a 2-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable, featuring the unique quadruple-plinth construction originated by music hall (cartridge sold separately).
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components, each on their own plinth. The tonearm is mounted to the upper plinth and the inverted ceramic main bearing is mounted to the second plinth allowing the partially sunken 1 1/2″ acrylic platter to spin freely.
Moving the main bearing to the second plinth improved cartridge tracking and significantly lowered background noise. The adjustable magnetic-levitation isolation feet, microprocessor speed control, motors, flywheel, and wiring are all mounted to the bottom plinth. The motors, flywheel, and speed control are further isolated on their own vibration damped dual-plinth platform, which is separately isolated from the upper three main plinths.
The mmf-11.1 flagship turntable features a thick acrylic platter.
The music hall mmf-11.1 turntable features a one-piece Project ‘9cc Evolution’ carbon fiber tonearm.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three main plinths and provide additional vibration damping.
music hall audio
speed changes at the
magnetic-levitation adjustable isolation feet
Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three main plinths and provide additional vibration damping. The bottom plinth functions as a mass-loaded resonant sink for the entire turntable. Two motors and a flywheel are used to increase torque and speed stability. The mmf-11.1 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and ships without cartridge. A large encapsulating acrylic dustcover is included.
Note: Jaguar ships Music Hall products to clients throughout the United States. For other countries, please contact us first.
- music hall’s unique quadruple-plinth design w/sorbothane vibration isolation
- one-piece Project ‘9cc Evolution’ carbon fiber tonearm
- the arm uses four hardened Swiss ABEC 7 ball races in an inverted bearing design
- tonearm is internally wired with flexible wire drawn from high purity copper with only two contact points from cartridge to output connectors
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- fully adjustable azimuth, VTA, and dampened arm lift
- exclusive microprocessor electronic speed controlled dual motor single flywheel drive system
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speed change at the touch of button
- motors and flywheel assembly are isolated on mass loaded resonant sink connected to the lower plinth
- the dual motor flywheel system sits on the left side of the turntable thus eliminating all motor and belt vibration from the cartridge
- magnetic-levitation adjustable isolation feet
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet fluid operation
- thick acrylic platter
- removable acrylic dustcover
- high quality, gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design, dustcover, 45rpm adaptor
- ships securely in a substantial wood box
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
|speed of turntable:||33 1/3 or 45 r.p.m.|
|change speed||electronically, luminous buttons|
|deviation speed||< ±0.1%|
|variance speed||< ±0.08%|
|mechanical distance||> -45dB|
|electrical distance||> -65dB|
|drive||silicone belt over pulley|
|motor||2 x synchronous motors; the motor is controlled via microprocessor|
|platter||acrylic (11.8 in., 300 mm) weight – (7.4lbs., 3.35 kg)|
|power||switching power supply (90 – 246 VAC, 47-63Hz) type EU, UK,USA|
|electric input||23W DC|
|effective arm length||9in. (230 mm)|
|effective arm mass||8.5 g|
|mounting distance||8.3 in (212 mm)|
|overlap||.71 in (18 mm)|
|course zero error angle||ø 130.5, ø 243.7|
|force on the tip||0-3 g|
|belt material||silicone rubber|
- w21.3 x d13.8 x h7.8 in
- 39.5 lbs. pkg.